Date: February 5, 2020
Propulsion Analytics ΙΚΕ, a company incorporated in Greece with registration number in the Commercial Registry 130784409000, with registered seat in Piraeus, 15-17 Chatzikiriakou Ave. 15-17, P.C. 18537 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Propulsion Analytics ΙΚΕ is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.propulsionanalytics.com (the “Website”) and to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law, such as name, e-mail address and telephone number etc. The data controller is the Company.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- We may collect personal information about you when you use our website, and otherwise interact with us. The information we collect falls into three categories: (a) information you provide us; and (b) information we collect through automated methods, and (c) information we collect from other sources.
- We may combine the information you provide us, with information that is collected through automated methods, and with information we receive from other sources.
- We collect information you provide us. You may provide the following information to us:
- personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number and other contact information;
- other personal information you choose to give us when you interact with us.
- We collect information through automated methods
- We may use automated technology to collect information from your computer system or mobile device when you visit our website. Automated technology may include cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons. There is more information below about cookies and other technologies.
- We may collect information about your:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type;
- type of mobile device and its settings;
- unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
- device and component serial numbers;
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers;
- referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application;
- online activity on other websites, applications, or social media;
- communications to us or regarding us on social media; and
- activity related to how you use our online services, such as the pages you visit on our sites.
- We collect information from other sources
- We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We try to store the data we collect from you in places within the European Union (E.U.). However, we may transfer the data to destinations outside the EU. Despite the country in which your personal data are disclosed, we will disclose your personal data only in those cases where there is a strict need to do so and always subject to appropriate security guarantees (ex. the Standard Contractual Clauses).
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- There may be times where we may share information when it does not directly identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our Website. Or we may combine information about you with other customers and share the information in a way that does not identify you.
- We have the right to use or share information as necessary to keep to any law, regulation or legal request, to protect our Website, to bring or defend legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of our Company and our employees, or users of the Website, or in connection with investigating fraud or other crime, or violations of our policies.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the applicable legislation you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you, i.e. to be informed upon your request whether your personal data are subject to processing and to receive further information on such processing. As long as the requirements under the applicable legislation are met, you may also request the correction of any inaccurate information we hold about you or the deletion of the same or restriction of the processing concerning your personal data or you may object to the processing of your personal data. You may also have a right to data portability to another data controller under certain circumstances. To the extent that processing requires your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If such a request places us in breach of our obligations under applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice of the Company, then We may not be able to comply with your request but you may still be able to request that we block the use of your personal information for further processing.
- You may also lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, if you believe that the processing contravenes the law.
- HOW TO CONTACT US